Downshire Road is just off the Cregagh / Upper Knockbreda Road's and is also a gateway into Rosetta, providing easy access to the leading local schools, both primary and post primary, Forestside Shopping Centre and all the cafés, restaurants and recreational parks off the Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads.
2a Downshire Road is of a more recent construction than most of the surrounding properties and comprises four bedrooms, master en-suite, two reception rooms, kitchen / dining, utility & boiler room, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite on first floor. The property is positioned on a corner site and benefits from off street parking, carport facility and gardens to the front and side laid in lawns.
A substantial detached family home offering superb potential for the right buyer.
- UPvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge / Dining 20'8 x 15'6
- (into bay) Marble & granite fire place. Double upvc doors proving access to front garden.
- Dining Room 10'4 x 9'7
- Fitted Kitchen Dining 20'2 x 12'0
- (at widest point) (into bay) Full range of high and low levels units, glazed display cabinets, built in 4 ring hob and under-oven, overhead extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Inner hallway.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to boiler room. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'8 x 11'9
- (at widest points)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c
- Bedroom Two 15'0 x 10'8
- (into bay) Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 12'2 x 7'7
- Bedroom Four 10'0 x 10'0
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c tiled walls.
- Walk in hot-press. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front & Side
- Front & side garden laid in lawn bordered fencing and wall with mature trees and shrubs. Storage area to side housing pvc tank.
Brick paved driveway with ample parking leading to car-port facility. This area could also be used as patio / play area.