This beautiful, semi-detached bungalow is in the popular Lansdowne area of Newtownards, and has been modernised to an extremely high standard by the current owners. There has been attention to detail in every area of the home with a luxury feel throughout and fantastic use of any storage areas available.
Internally the entrance hall leads to the three, well-proportioned bedrooms, one with build in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a free standing roll top bath and shower cubicle and is finished to the same high standard as the rest of the home. The property features an open plan layout for your living space and modern kitchen area, beautifully finished with solid wood work surfaces and patio doors leading to rear decked area.
Externally there is an attractive front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to side entrance. The rear garden is fully enclosed and landscaped with Tobermore paved areas, feature decked area and feature pond with views over Scrabo Tower.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this stunning, unique property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, two storage cupboards and glazed door to open plan living area.
- Living Room 9.3 x 3.7 (30'6" x 12'2")
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth, feature tiled inset, carved wooden surround and mantle and laminate flooring.
Open plan to -
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Modern range of high and low level units with solid wood work surfaces, Belfast style ceramic sink with mixer taps and mosaic tiled splashback, space for American style fridge freezer, space for cooker, extractor hood, stainless steel splashback, island with storage and seating, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher and double doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 4 x 2.6 (13'1" x 8'6")
- Built in robes and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2.8 (11'10" x 9'2")
- Laminate flooring, cornice ceiling, feature radiator covers, double doors to raised decked area and views over Scrabo.
- Bedroom 3 2.9 x 2.3 (9'6" x 7'7")
- Laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with glazed shower door and overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with storage, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for two cars, area in lawn and mature shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed with raised decked area, tobermore paved seating area, pond with stone border, two sheds with power, views over Scrabo Tower and mature plants and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.