This excellent red brick mid terrace is within walking distance to the Holywood and Belmont roads and is an ideal opportunity for an investor, couple or first time buyer to acquire this home in a popular and sought after location. Comprising comfortable lounge, kitchen and three bedrooms, the property further benefits from gas fired heating. With a paved garden to the rear, this property has been priced to allow for modernisation and must be viewed to appreciate the full potential it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and cloakroom under stairs.
- Lounge / Dining Area 23'3 x 9'6 (7.09m x 2.90m)
- (into bay). Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen 11'4 x 5'0 (3.45m x 1.52m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Enclosed yard to rear.