The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises two reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen, plus utility area, three bedrooms, and luxury bathroom. Outside the property is approached with a driveway to parking area leading to a roller shutter door offering an added storage area and a private garden to rear with patio.
Beautifully presented throughout this property deserves an internal inspection to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Original solid oak wood flooring, cloakroom and storage under stairs.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- (into bay) Attractive fireplace with living flame gas fire, slate hearth, cornicing and solid oak wood flooring.
- Dining Room 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Solid oak wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Archway To
- Kitchen 18'0 x 11'2 (5.49m x 3.40m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, one and a quarter tub stainless steel sink unit, 'Quooker' hot tap, range of 'Neff' appliances including stainless steel oven, stainless steel oven/microwave combi, integrated dishwasher, five ring gas hob, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, two skylights and fully tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and fully tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, sky light and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 8'0 (2.67m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, towel rail, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Gas boiler.
- Driveway to front leading to roller shutter door accessing storage area.
Patio area and private garden in lawn to rear.