This delightful semi detached property lies in the popular Racecourse area off the Vianstown Road in Downpatrick. The accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, living room, a spacious kitchen with dining area and also offers the added bonus of a detached garage and inviting patio area to the rear. This property is sure to appeal to both the first time buyer market and those seeking a move to a charming and sought after development. Racecourse Road is within short commuting distance to Downpatrick town centre and local schools and amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Foot lighting. Under stairs storage.
- Living Room 14'2" x 13'5" (4.32m x 4.09m)
- Contemporary living room with laminate wooden flooring. Solid fuel fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Cornicing. Feature bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 21'10" x 10'07" (6.65m x 3.23m)
- A range of high and low level Shaker style units with glass and corner display cabinets, matching pelmet and foot lighting. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Integrated wine rack. Recess for microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Tiled at splashback. Ceramic tiled flooring. Spot lighting. Spacious dining area with access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to loft.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin (tiled at splashback) and bath with shower over. Hot press. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One 8'10" x 10'10" (2.69m x 3.30m)
- Front aspect. Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 9'03" x 13'03" (2.82m x 4.04m)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom Three 14'01" x 9'03" (4.29m x 2.82m)
- Rear aspect.
- Garage 24'3" x 11'7" (7.39m x 3.53m)
- Detached garage with power and light, roller shutter door. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Pedestrian side door to patio.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to the front with enclosed driveway leading to detached garage. To the rear is an enclosed paved patio area with gated steps to an ascending garden and mature tress and shrubbery.