PUBLIC NOTICE - 28 Meadowbank Avenue, Donaghadee, BT21 0HR - We have received an offer of £69,950.00. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating (G1/G17)
Suitable for the DIY enthusiast or investor as this terrace is a perfect project for creating a modernised, well presented home, particularly as the price reflects the upgrades required to bring it up to modern day standards. A project of this type is further supported by a location which for a variety of purchaser has proved popular due primarily for it commuting convenience to major North Down towns and the assortment of retail amenities readily to hand. So all in all you've found a great little budget home, that once complete will prove to be a long term investment.
- Entrance door into....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE 3.66m x 3.40m (12'0" x 11'2")
- Multi fuel stove with tiled hearth. 15 pane glazed door....
- INNER HALL
- Dado. 15 Pane glazed door into....
- KITCHEN 2.97m x 1.93m (9'9" x 6'4")
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in gas 4 ring hob and electric oven under. Built in extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Coloured suite comprising bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls. Pine ceiling with 2 downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 2.72m (12'0" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.67m (12'0" x 8'9")
- REAR YARD
- Plumbed for washing machine.