Situated on a large south facing corner site just off the Upper Lisburn Road, this attractive semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation that comprises reception hall, living room open plan to dining room, modern kitchen with double doors leading to South-facing rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and fitted contemporary bathroom suite. Externally, there is a large, private enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area and substantial driveway to front providing off street parking. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Immediate viewing is essential as this property will not be available for long!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL 9'9 X 5'1 (2.97m X 1.55m)
- Solid oak door with tiled flooring.
- OPEN LIVING/DINING AREA 19'9 X 13'2 (6.02m X 4.01m)
- Laminate flooring throughout, wood burning stove.
- KITCHEN 14'7 X 8'6 (4.45m X 2.59m)
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen with a range of high/ low level units, fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, 4 ring hob/double oven, stainless steel sink, laminate flooring throughout, partial tile walls, patio doors leading to rear garden.
- LANDING 9'9 X5'1 (2.97m X 1.55m)
- BEDROOM 1 14'3 X 8'1 (4.34m X 2.46m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 X 10'0 (3.48m X 3.05m)
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2 X 8'3 (2.79m X 2.51m)
- BATHROOM 6'0 X 5'0 (1.83m X 1.52m)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with shower over bath, low flush W/C and pedestal sink with mixer tap.
- Driveway at front of property benefiting from off street parking, paved Patio area at rear of property leading to a mature enclosed garden with outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.