Nestled in a cul-de-sac setting in the heart of Moneyreagh, this beautiful family home offers an abundance of space inside and out. Split over three levels the property consists of a spacious lounge, extensive fitted kitchen open to a conservatory and dining room, shower room, spacious modern fitted bathroom and integral double fronted garage. In addition the property also benefits from ample off street parking, OFCH, double glazing and a large rear garden that is sure to meet the demands of any family. The surrounding area also offers access to a local primary school and a selection of shops, restaurants and public transport links that offer an easy commute to Belfast, Newtownards, Carryduff and the surrounding towns and villages.
- Entrance Hall 1.48m x 4.00m (4'10" x 13'1")
- Wide entrance hall with wooden effect flooring. Glazed uPVC front door and side panel.
- Lounge 4.97m x 4.00m (16'4" x 13'1")
- Spacious Lounge with wooden effect flooring. Beautiful fitted fireplace with wooden feature surround.
- Kitchen 6.58m x 3.40m (21'7" x 11'2")
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units and decorative stone worktops. Stainless steel mixer tap with draining area and extractor fan. Kitchen open to conservatory whilst at the opposite end, open to a stairway leading down to the dining room. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Conservatory 3.63m x 4.64m (11'11" x 15'3")
- Bright and spacious conservatory with tiled floor and wooden feature ceiling. UPVC double glazed patio doors open onto garden.
- First floor
- Staircase off Entrance hall leads up to:
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.43m (12'2" x 11'3")
- Bright and spacious double bedroom overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 3.54m (10'2" x 11'7")
- Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 3.03m x 3.54m (9'11" x 11'7")
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and built-in wardrobe.
- Modern Fitted Bathroom 2.38m x 3.43m (7'10" x 11'3")
- Large modern fitted bathroom fitted with corner bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tiled walls and carpet flooring. Built-in hot press / storage.
- Lower Level
- Staircase off Kitchen leads down to:
- Dining room 4.49m x 3.35m (14'9" x 11'0")
- Spacious dining room with wooden flooring. Open to staircase leading up to kitchen. Access to shower room and Integral garage off the dining room.
- Shower room 1.60m x 2.27m (5'3" x 7'5")
- Modern fitted shower room with low flush w.c, wash hand basin and electric shower cubicle, Part tiled walls and carpet flooring.
- Integral Garage 6.23m x 5.66m (at widest points) (20'5" x 18'7" ( at widest points))
- Double fronted garage with roller doors. Fitted with sink and built-in cupboard space. Access to oil boiler.
- Large Rear Garden
- Large rear garden with mature flower beds, spacious lawns and decked area.
- Disclaimer: Please note that the services have been drained down and not been tested. The vendors do not take any responsibility for these.
Lease Term - 999 Years
Lease Remaining - 959 Years
Ground Rent - £35
Service Charge - N/A
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.