This semi detached property sits sharing a corner site in the heart of Cumberland, within walking distance of Dundonald Village and its many local amenities including the Ulster Hospital and the new Glider bus link into Belfast City Centre. Well maintained over many years, the property is now due some modernising and has been priced to allow for this. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, including sliding patio doors to rear garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms, white bathroom suite with separate toilet and separate shower cubicle, all on the first floor. Externally, there is a driveway and paved garden to front, covered bin area to side and detached garage.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'5 x 12'2 (3.78m x 3.71m)
- Marble fireplace with carved wooden surround and folding doors to;
- Dining Room 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Tiled flooring and sliding patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, extractor fan, integrated fridge, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower, tiled walls and shower door.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'9 (3.78m x 3.28m)
- Two double built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 10'7 (3.76m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 7'8 (2.84m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin and hotpress.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc.
- Small front garden laid in pebble stones with surrounding hedge, gated side path, leading to covered area for bins.
Enclosed rear garden laid in pebble stones, patio area, oil storage tank and outside tap.
- Detached Garage 14'0 x 8'5 (4.27m x 2.57m)
- Oil fired boiler, light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.