Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Quiet Cul de Sac Position
A superb opportunity to purchase a red brick semi detached villa which has been extended in past years but now requires internal improvements. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite area with sliding patio doors to balcony, spacious lounge with built-in bay window seating, kitchen with open plan dining area and jacuzzi corner white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, conservatory, pvc fascia and eaves and gas central heating. A detached garage with car port and private gardens combines with a home ready for a successful buyer to put their own stamp on this fine home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.40 x 3.34 (17'9" x 10'11")
- Into bay, bench seating, double panelled radiator, tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 5.65 x 2.97 (18'6" x 9'9")
- Single drainer ceramic sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, hob space, high level oven housing, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double glazed sliding patio doors, panelled radiator.
- Conservatory 2.40 x 2.56 (7'10" x 8'5")
- Two sets of sliding patio doors, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Jacuzzi corner bath, gold fitments, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.36 x 2.85 (11'0" x 9'4")
- Built-in slide robes, vanity unit, built-in unit, concealed low flush wc, shower cubicle, double glazed patio doors to balcony.
- Bedroom 2.55 x 3.79 (8'4" x 12'5")
- Range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.46 x 2.73 (8'1" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Access to roof space.
- Gardens front and rear, matching detached garge.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.