This beautiful, modern semi-detached home is located in the popular Hadlow development, within walking distance to the town centre and all of the local amenities that Donaghadee has to offer. Donaghadee has recently enjoyed a period of rejuvenation of many of the historical buildings, promenade and sea front and as a result of this, there has been an increasing number of buyers hoping to move to the busy town.
Situated in a corner of the development and benefitting from semi rural views, this property is in a quiet part of Hadlow and has lovely views from all the rooms.
The property benefits from good sized, open plan accommodation on the ground floor, with a spacious living room and feature wall mounted fireplace, a luxury kitchen enhanced by dining area, separate utility area and a downstairs guest wc.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, and a luxury family bathroom with white suite.
Externally the property to the front has a large tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles, area in lawn and landscaped bedding areas. To the rear there is an enclosed dog run, area in lawn, a superb paved seating area and an outside garden room with power and light. The rear of the home is fully enclosed, private and also has semi rural views.
This property will appeal to first time buyers, down sizers, young families or anyone hoping to live in the increasingly popular seaside town, in a modern, luxurious house.
We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.3 x 3.5 (17'5" x 11'6")
- Dual aspect views, recessed spotlighting, glazed doors to kitchen, feature wall mounted electric fire.
Double doors to:
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.1 x 3.5 (13'5" x 11'6")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in drainer, range of built in appliances to include; fridge freezer and dishwasher, under oven and 4 ring gas bob with stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, tiled flooring, space for dining area and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Area 2.0 x 1.0 (6'7" x 3'3")
- Low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.5 x 3.0 (11'6" x 9'10")
- Double room with semi rural views and ensuite.
- White suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 x 2.4 (12'6" x 7'10")
- Double room with views over front garden and surrounding fields.
- Bedroom 3
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
- Front: Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, area in lawn, paved walkway.
Rear: Enclosed dog run, area in lawn, outdoor garden room with power and light, paved seating section, tobermore paving, outside tap, outside light, fully enclosed, semi rural views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.