Located in the popular Glenwood development in Ahoghill, this semi-detached chalet is sure to appeal to a range of buyers. The flexible accommodation over two floors is ideal for the purchaser who requires a ground floor bedroom and bathroom, and still enjoy ample living space within the three other reception rooms. The layout would also be perfect for the growing family, with rooms that can be adapted to suit whatever needs; be it a playroom, study, games room, snug etc.
The property is in immaculate condition and benefits from a newly installed modern kitchen. The wall tiles are not yet fitted, which gives the new owner the blank canvas to put their own stamp on the colour scheme and style.
In all, this is a fantastic well proportioned home in great condition, located in a lovely quiet residential area.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The property offers flexible accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, lounge, family room through to conservatory, kitchen with dining area, utility room, a good sized bedroom, and the family bathroom. On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms. The property has oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside there is excellent parking provision and side gates to a very private rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 5.18m x 1.88m (17'0" x 6'2")
- Hard wood double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Cloakroom. Hotpress.
- Lounge 5.22m x 3.46m (17'2" x 11'4")
- With box bay window. Fireplace with 'stove effect' fire door, mahogany surround and tile hearth. Ceiling cornice.
- Family room 3.72m x 2.98m (12'2" x 9'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Sliding door through to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.42m x 2.94m (11'3" x 9'8")
- With french doors to garden. Tiled effect laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 4.00m x 3.47m (13'1" x 11'5")
- Newly installed modern kitchen with an excellent range of eye and low level units. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor with glass hood. Under unit and kickboard lighting. New wall tiles not yet fitted giving potential buyers an option to chose their own!
- Utility room 2.29m x 1.72m (7'6" x 5'8")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumbler dryer. Space for fridge-freezer. Eye level units. Built in cupboard comprising boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.57m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.64m x 1.84m (8'8" x 6'0")
- Four piece white suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panel bath. Shower with electric shower unit. Tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 3.45m x 1.88m (11'4" x 6'2")
- Velux window. Space for computer desk or storage.
- Bedroom 2 6.18m x 3.49m (20'3" x 11'5")
- With large velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4.48m x 3.57m (14'8" x 11'9")
- Two eaves cupboards. Walk-in wardrobe.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and a large driveway with space for several cars. Side gates to rear garden. The back is very private with no surrounding properties overlooking the garden, and has been finished with ease of maintenance in mind; fully flagged and with a high level brick wall boundary.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.