A bright and spacious extended end terrace property in a desirable location close to excellent local amenities in Ballyhackamore, Belmont and the Holywood Road. Internally there is a good sized through lounge/ dining area, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom suite with panel bath and a walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include part double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a floored roofspace accessed via a fixed staircase. In need of slight modernisation throughout this property has the potential to become an excellent first time buyer home or investment property. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 23'5 x 9'9 (7.14m x 2.97m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset, hearth and under stair storage.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 8'0 (4.34m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in storage cupboards and access to floored roofspace via fixed staircase.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 10'7 (max) (4.11m x 3.23m ( max))
- Built in slid robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Floored Roofspace
- 'Velux' type window and laminate flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard.