This modern three bedroom townhouse is located in the ever popular east side of Belfast. Situated within walking distance of Central Station and only one mile from the City Centre, Chatsworth Square is in an excellent location, offering convenient leisure facilities, shopping centres and local amenities. This exceptional townhouse comprises, three bedrooms, master with with an ensuite and built in wardrobes, modern fitted kitchen, white fitted bathroom suite an open plan " L" shaped living / dining room. The property also benefits from PVC double glazed windows, Phoenix gas heating, courtyard styled enclosed rear garden and ground floor cloakroom with WC. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
- Comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Living Room 19'6 x 16'0 (5.94m x 4.88m)
- (L shaped). Laminate strip wood flooring and PVC door to rear.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 12'5 x 8'4 (3.78m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 10'7 (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 7'2 (2.13m x 2.18m)
- Built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Parking to front.
Enclosed paved area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.