Unique Detached Bungalow On A Superb Tranquil Site
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning home beautifully maintained and presented holding a prime site affording panoramic views over Queen Mary Gardens. The luxury interior comprises attractive enclosed entrance porch, 3 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. A magnificent mature site with double entrance gates combine with an excellent extensive basement, mature gardens front and extensive rear and a most convenient location make this a home which will have immediate appeal to those seeking a luxury family home.
- Feature Entrance Porch
- Terrazzo flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.03 x 3.28 (13'3" x 10'9")
- Into bay, open fire with period style tiled surround, cornice ceiling, laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.29 x 3.32 (10'10" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.28 x 4.97 (7'6" x 16'4")
- Stainless steel circular sink unit and separate stainless steel circular drainer, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.06 x 3.28 (10'0" x 10'9")
- Single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.06 x 3.21 (6'9" x 10'6")
- Built-in robes and storage, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.29 x 4.28 (14'1" x 14'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, pvc walls and ceiling.
- Front garden in lawn shrubs and trees, stunning extensive rear garden in lawn and shrubs, pebbled paths, decked area, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.