A Stunning Double Extended And Extensively Refurbished and Re-modelled Luxury Detached Family Home.
A Stunning double fronted detached residence which has been extended and modernised to the highest standard overflowing with luxury features within this beautiful tree lined Avenue. The generously proportioned luxuriously appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, one into bay, open plan extended 3rd reception room with patio doors to garden, stunning contemporary designed and extended kitchen incorporating double oven with warming drawer, gas hob, microwave, integrated dishwasher and jacuzzi modern white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers laundry room to first floor, gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows incorporating feature leaded light detail, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of ceramic and solid wood strip floor coverings and has undergone complete refurbished works with insulating fibre board on all exterior walls, re roofing, rewiring and replumbing. Landscaped gardens with southerly aspect to rear with drainage system and off street car parking makes this the perfect family home. Internals inspection highly recommended.
Interior Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip flooring, panelled radiator, alarm system, recessed lighting.
Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.69 x 3.64 (18'8" x 11'11")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, leaded light window, wood strip floor, recessed lighting, cornice ceiling, 3 panelled radiators.
- Living Room 5.76 x 3.6 (18'11" x 11'10")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, wood burning stove, leaded light window, wood strip flooring, recessed lighting, panelled radiator
- Kitchen/Living Dining 9.06 x 4.55 (29'9" x 14'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, high level double oven with warming drawer, gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, microwave, plumbed for American Style fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, tall larder, porcelain tiled floor, 2 feature radiators.
Dining/Living Area: Upvc double glazed French doors, recessed lighting, walk in store, wall mounted gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Landing - leaded light window, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled Jacuzzi bath, vanity unit, shower cubicle , thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 3.38 (9'5" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.87 x 2.89 (12'8" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Laundry Room 3.10 x 1.64 (10'2" x 5'5")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, tumble dryer space, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 5.02 x 3.73 (16'6" x 12'3")
- Panelled radiator, antique fireplace with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 4.95 (12'8" x 16'3")
- Panelled radiator, antique fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Floor and insulated.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear, brick paved driveway to front, south facing rear garden in lawn with drainage system, brick paved patio area and side paths, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.