Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this extended split level, detached family home, not only offers superb well proportioned accommodation but is positioned on a large corner site with fantastic views over Belfast and beyond. From the entrance hall access is provided to both the lounge and dining room with a feature corner window in the lounge offering excellent views . Several stairs lead down from the hallway to the lower ground floor and a luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / living area with direct access to a wrap around patio area overlooking the garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Returning to the entrance hall, several stairs up provide access to the upper level with two good sized bedrooms, both benefitting from exceptional views and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
Two further bedrooms are on the first floor, one of which is the master bedroom with an en-suite. Outside the property benefits from a driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage and front garden laid in lawns. As mentioned, the property is positioned on a large corner site with superb, mature gardens complemented by a decked patio area with a timber house. The star of show is the wrap around patio area that is accessed from the Kitchen / Living area that not only captures the sun but maximises the views.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled composite front door with glazed side panels to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip flooring.
- Lounge 16'2" 11'6" (4.93m 3.51m)
- Exposed brick fireplace with wooden mantle, housing an open fire and slate hearth. Wooden strip flooring.
Feature corner window with great views over garden and beyond.
- Dining room 11'6" x 9'3" (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Wood strip flooring.
- Stairs down to Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen / Living Area 30'7" x 10'9" (9.32m x 3.28m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, concealed lighting. Siemens 5 ring induction hob and overhead extractor fan. Double Siemens oven, granite work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher & washing machine. Stainless steel Franke sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Double upvc glass doors and large patio area maximising the exceptional views.
- Living Area Image
- From Entrance Hall
- Stairs up to:
- Bedroom 2 12'0" x 10'6" (3.66m x 3.20m)
- At widest points. Double window. Fantastic views.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing claw foot, roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Separate corner shower unit with Mira Sport shower unit. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing, tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 10'7" x 8'7" (3.23m x 2.62m)
- At widest points. Oak semi sold flooring. Great views.
- Stairs to first floor
- Master Bedroom 16'0" X 11'5" (4.88m X 3.48m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- Comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 9'3" x 9'2" (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Leading to attached garage. Access is also provided around each side of the property.
Front garden laid in lawn.
- Attached Garage 15'2 x 10'0 (4.62m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door light, power. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Rear
- The property is positioned a fantastic corner plot and the present vendors constructed a superb patio area that is accessed directly from the kitchen / Living area that not only captures the afternoon/evening sun but maximises the views over the garden and beyond.
Additional garden to the side that leads down to decked patio and summer house.
- Additional rear image
- Garden To House Image
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.