We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in very popular residential area just of the Shore road, Whiteabbey and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with feature fireplace and open to a dining room and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to garden.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a modern shower room with separate WC.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and mostly double glazed.
Outside there is communal parking to front, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks cupboard, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'1'' X 12'11'' (4.60m X 3.94m)
- Attractive fireplace, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 10'7'' X 9'7'' (3.23m X 2.92m)
- KITCHEN 10'9'' X 9'7'' AT WIDEST (3.28m X 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, radiator, larder cupboard, pvc double glazed side door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 11'2'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.40m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 13'0'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (3.96m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'8'' X 8'0'' AT WIDEST (2.95m X 2.44m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, hotpress, radiator
- Communal parking to front
Garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with shrub bed and paved patio area, greenhouse
Outhouse with oil boiler and tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.