Detached house, attached garage with large gardens in Thornleigh Park, a highly sought after residential area off the Old Staffordstown Road, Randalstown.
Situated on a very private site at the end of a cul-de-sac this property is a short drive into town with all its local amenities and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
The house has three double bedrooms and combined with great outdoor space, privacy and convenient location you have a fabulous family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and a dual link up heating system combining a multi-fuel stove and an oil fired central heating system. Attached garage and large gardens in a very private location.
- Composite front door and glazed side panels. Under stair storage cupboard. Intruder alarm panel and telephone point. Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.65m x 3.6m (18'6" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with inset fireplace and marble hearth with Stanley multi-fuel stove which heats the water and radiators. Solid wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.55m x 3m (24'9" x 9'10")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style, Belfast sink and butchers block work surfaces. Integrated electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric oven and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Recessed spot lighting, tiled floor and splashback and composite rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.7mx 2.1m (8'10" x 6'11")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and mirror, panel bath with chrome mixer tap, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls with Upvc clad ceiling and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.65m (9'10" x 8'8")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.15m (11'4" x 10'4")
- Double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Master bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes.
- Garage 5.15m x 3m (16'11" x 9'10")
- Attached single garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler.
- Through stone pillars and metal gates onto tarmac driveway. Large front garden in lawn, mature hedging and stoned flowerbeds. Security lighting.
- Enclosed rear garden with wooden gates, stoned yard, paved patio area and garden in neat lawn with mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.