An excellent semi detached property in the heart of Orangefield, situated on an elevated site within a cul de sac offering excellent views from the first floor. Previously extended to the rear, offering a larger kitchen and both lounge and dining also previously knocked through to make one big reception room from front to back. Comprising three bedrooms, through lounge/dining room, extended kitchen and family bathroom. Priced to allow for modernisation throughout, this would once again make an ideal family home close to so many local amenities. Also includes a large detached garage to rear.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 20'1 x 11'1 (6.12m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Tiled feature fireplace with electric fire.
- Kitchen 14'5 x 7'4 (4.39m x 2.24m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, larder, timber panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder water tank and fully tiled walls.
- Raised front garden with rockery.
Concrete driveway to side.
Enclosed rear paved area and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Detached Garage 16'2 x 11'7 (4.93m x 3.53m)
- Plumber for washing machine, roller shutter door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.