This excellent country home benefits from delightful rural environs and offers bright spacious accommodation within easy commuting distance of Strangford and Downpatrick.
The beautifully presented accommodation comprises four bedrooms (three with ensuite) study, lounge with pellet burner along with open plan living/kitchen/dining area with multi fuel stove.
The extensive mature gardens with patio areas, lawns, flower beds and vegetable patch along with detached garage, 2 stables and a tack room provides a most appropriate setting for this fine home.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Access to part floored attic via loft ladder. Cornicing.
- Lounge 16'02 x 14'01 (4.93m x 4.29m)
- Fireplace with wood pellet stove on a brick hearth. Beautiful views over the countryside. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 33'05 x 13'08 (10.19m x 4.17m)
- Solid wooden high and low level units with recess for Rayburn range, integrated electric oven and gas hob, recess for American style fridge freezer and microwave. Island unit with Integrated dishwasher and 1 ½ sink unit. Tiled flooring. Cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer. Patio doors to rear. Living area with Multi fuel stove and remote velux windows with patio doors to garden. Beautiful views over the countryside. Underfloor heating.
- Bathroom 10'05 x 6'09 (3.18m x 2.06m)
- White free standing bath with telephone hand shower, low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, Part panelled walls. Feature radiator. Tiled floor.
- Study/Bedroom 10'10 x 10'06 (3.30m x 3.20m)
- Rear facing. Built in wardrobe. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'04 x 9'10 (3.15m x 3.00m)
- Shower cubicle with Mira shower. Cornicing. Rear facing.
- Master bedroom 16'0 x 10'05 (4.88m x 3.18m)
- Walk in robes. Wooden flooring. Cornicing. Ensuite with low flush w.c. Wash hand basin, bidet, large walk in shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three 11'09 x 11'03 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Front facing. Ensuite with shower cubicle, low flush w.c, and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom Four 15'05 x 11'10 (4.70m x 3.61m)
- Front facing. Solid wooden flooring. Ensuite with shower cubicle, low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Garage 20'02x 19'11 (6.15m x 6.07m)
- Roller door. Side door. Power and water. Cavity wall insulation. Could be suitable for conversion for work from home or accommodation subject to the relevant planning approvals.
- Two stables and tack room
- Set in mature grounds with ample parking, gardens laid out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees and vegetable patch. Views over the rolling countryside to the front and rear. Detached garage and two stables and tack room. Screened parking for caravan, boats etc
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.