This well maintained property is located in the Glen Estate area of Newtownards and is within walking distance of local amenities, schools and the town centre. Internally, the property has been modernised and finished to a high standard with a good sized modern kitchen, family bathroom with white suite and a dining room with balcony access providing views of the communal green and Scrabo Tower. We recommend early viewing of this deceptively spacious three bedroom home in a great location as we anticipate good interest from first time buyers and investors.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed door to living room.
- Living Room 6m x 4.4m (19'8" x 14'5")
- Bay window, electric fire with granite hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle, storage room and feature radiator cover.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3.4m (12'6" x 11'2")
- Recessed spotlighting and door to balcony.
- Kitchen 3.4m x 2.8m (11'2" x 9'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in four ring hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Storage understairs and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 5.5m x 4.9m (18'1" x 16'1")
- Recessed spotlighting, access to roofspace, dual aspect with lough views and views over Scrabo.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.6 (11'2" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead waterfall shower attachment, glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and tiled floor
- Front - Off street parking and views over green.
Rear - Fully enclosed with raised decked area, oil storage tank, rear access, tarmac walkway, boiler house and light.
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.