*Please note these photos are historical - the property has recently been re-painted and re-floored. Viewing is essential*
A superb opportunity to rent this beautifully maintained, extended mid terrace with an added bonus of a rear garden positioned within this highly convenient residential cul de sac location walking distance to schools, shops and transport routes as well as being close to Belfast City Centre and the Motorway network. Three bedrooms. White bathroom suite on first floor. Two reception rooms. Extended fitted kitchen. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Access to rear garden. Available immediately. A rare opportunity to rent within this beautiful home in such an established location.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 13'6 x 11'5 (4.11m x 3.48m)
- Bay window.
- DINING ROOM 14'6 x 7'10 (4.42m x 2.39m)
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 10'9 x 6'10 (3.28m x 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, hardwood glass panelled back door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'6 x 9'7 (4.42m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'0 x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome towel warmer, partially tiled walls.
- Access to rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.