Ballyhalbert on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula, benefitting from beautiful beaches and walks and still within 15 minutes of Bangor and Newtownards.
Located in the rear of a popular development, this top floor apartment would be a great opportunity for both a first time buyer, investor or potential holiday home. This property is walking distance to the village, local amenities and sea front.
The property has great natural light from a number of velux type windows throughout the home and features an open plan living area to kitchen, two double bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Second Floor
- Front door to apartment.
- Wood laminate flooring. Built in sliding wardrobes and additional storage space. Velux type windows.
- Living Room / Dining Area
- Wood laminate flooring. Open to:
- Kitchen 14'11 x 22'09 (4.55m x 6.93m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven, four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, chrome spotlights, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 8'07 15'06 (2.62m 4.72m)
- Double. Chrome spotlights and velux windows.
- Bedroom 2 7'09 9'05 (2.36m 2.87m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low flush wc, tiled walls and floor.
- Allocated parking space and visitor parking. Communal green area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.