Most Impressive Red Brick Town Terrace In An Ever Popular Location
A most attractive red brick period town terrace holding a prime position within this most poplar location. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. A most convenient location with leading schools, excellent shopping and the City a short distance away makes internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Hall
- Upvc entrance door, ceramic tiled floor
- Entrance Hall
- Single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 3.16 x 7.35 (10'4" x 24'1")
- Into bay, period fireplace, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Kitchen 2.84 x 3.11 (9'4" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc walls, recessed lighting,
- Bedroom 3.26 x 2.58 (10'8" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.99 (13'1" x 13'1")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.66 x 3.28 (8'9" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, Velux window.
- Bedroom 3.13 x 4.39 (10'3" x 14'5")
- Wood laminate floor, cast iron fireplace.
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.