Situated in a cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Newtownards, this home benefits from stunning views over Newtownards and towards Scrabo Tower and presents the opportunity for any buyer to purchase a warm, well maintained family home in a quiet neighbourhood. The ground floor has a walk in storage area, open plan living/dining room with open fireplace and family kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, a good sized bathroom and a floored roofspace. Externally, the owners have landscaped to include an array of mature shrubs and trees, seating area and integrated garage.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard with power and light.
- Living Room / Dining Area 7.44 x 3.5 (24'5" x 11'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, wood panelling, open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing, space for dining table, views to the rear over Newtownards and glazed door to kitchen.
- Kitchen 4.1 x 2.4 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, feature glazed unit, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, views over Newtownards and access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.8 x 3.1 (12'6" x 10'2")
- Picture rail and built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 3.0 (11'6" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring, picture rail and views over Newtownards and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 3 2.8 x 2.3 (9'2" x 7'7")
- Solid wood flooring and picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Aqualisa shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and hotpress with storage.
- Floored Roofspace 5.1 x 3.3 (16'9" x 10'10")
- Power and light, eaves storage and Velux type window.
- Front - Tarmac driveway leading to integrated garage, landscaped area with stone and sleeper wood walkway, array of shurbs and plants and paved walkway.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and plants, views over Newtownards, outside tap, outside light, oil storage tank and access to garage.
- Garage 5.3 x 2.7 (17'5" x 8'10")
- Oil fired boiler, power and light and up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.