Located on the Ballymena side of Cullybackey is this three bedroom semi-detached house with large workshop to rear. The Village is within walking distance, offering a wide range of amenities including both Primary and Secondary schools. For those who commute this will prove a very convenient location, as the train station is within minutes walk, while the A26/M2 can be quickly accessed via the Fenagh Road. It is also just a short drive or leisurely walk into Ballymena Town.
The property itself has undergone various home improvements in recent years such as a kitchen renovation which included re-wiring, re-plastering and a new ceiling. One of the main benefits of this property is the solar panels (owned, not leased) on the garage roof which provide electric and reserve power heats the water system, and together with the fact it has a back boiler in the open fire makes it a very cost-efficient home to heat. There is excellent outdoor space including workshop and car ports; ideal for anyone seeking that extra space for hobbies, projects or working from home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen-dining room, rear hall with bathroom off, three bedrooms and a shower room. The property has oil fired central heating and an open fire with a back boiler. There are also solar panels on the garage roof which provide electric and reserve power heats the water system (solar panels are owned and not leased). Outside there is a spacious yard with ample parking for several cars ('side-by-side' space available), garden in lawn to front and a large workshop/garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Oak internal doors throughout the ground floor.
- Entrance hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Lounge 4.14m x 3.64m (13'7" x 11'11")
- Attractive fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Laminate wooden floor. TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen-dining room 6.17m x 5.00m widest points (20'3" x 16'5" widest points)
- Recently installed kitchen with beautiful painted doors and contrasting walnut effect gables and kickboards. Excellent storage with a range of eye and low level units. Stylish granite worktop with lovely detail and pencil edge. Breakfast bar. Ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. Range type cooker, with connection for bottled gas. Fridge-freezer. Ample space for a dining table and a snug area. Hotpress off. Tiled floor. Access to roof space with attached loft-ladder.
- Rear hall 1.70m x 0.89m (5'7" x 2'11")
- UPvc back door. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom 2.37m x 1.59m (7'9" x 5'3")
- Recently installed three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Panel bath with power shower over with 'Mermaid' board wall panelling. Vanity sink with walnut effect drawers (matching bath panel). Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.59m (11'4" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.50m x 2.44m (8'2" x 8'0")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Shower room 1.85m x 1.70m (6'1" x 5'7")
- Three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Tiled enclosure with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn with flagged area to side (suitable for additional car parking) and tarmac drive leading to a spacious side yard providing excellent parking for several cars, vans or the likes of a motorhome/caravan. Also outside there is a car port and a lean-to.
- Garage / workshop 9.78m x 5.20m (32'1" x 17'1")
- A spacious workshop with great lighting, roller garage door, and additional side entrance. There is a utility area which is plumbed for washing machine. Access to roof space with attached loft-ladder.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.