We are pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow on the ever popular Church Road in Ballynahinch. The family home is situated on a good sized site with mature gardens.
The property is well presented throughout but may benefit from some modernisation, and the spacious accommodation comprises of living room, sitting room, kitchen, dining room/ bedroom four, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage, ample space for parking and a large mature gardens to the rear with the wide array of plantings and mature trees including fruit trees in this gardeners paradise. The property is located close to the local shops, schools and amenities and only a short distance to Lisburn, Downpatrick and Belfast.
This property is sure to appeal to many with so much potential, so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Porch 7'6" x 4'8" (2.29m x 1.42m)
- Solid wooden front door into porch with tiled floor and side window.
- Entrance Hall
- Stained glass front door into bright and spacious entrance hall with feature cornicing. Access to storage cupboards and hotpress.
- Living Room 15'6" x 13'0" (4.72m x 3.96m)
- Feature Bay Window. Fireplace with marble inset and hearth and wooden surround. Feature cornicing.
- Bedroom Four/ Dining Room 11'0" x 9'7" (3.35m x 2.92m)
- Feature cornicing.
- Kitchen 12'11" x 12'8" (3.94m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Integrated fridge. Recess for cooker. Aga range style cooker. Door to rear.
- Sitting Room 12'1" x 12'1" (3.68m x 3.68m)
- Fireplace with marble inset and hearth and wooden mantle.. Feature cornicing.
- Bedroom one 12'0" x 10'10" (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 13'0" x 12'0" (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 12'10" x 10'3" (3.91m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 13'0" x 7'9" (3.96m x 2.36m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand vanity unit, bath and separate shower. Tiled splash backs.
- GARAGE 28'0 x 14'0 (8.53m x 4.27m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
Rear utility area.
- To the front - approached through gates onto tarmaced driveway with ample space for parking and access to detached garage. Lawn area with mature shrubbery. To the rear - large gardens laid in lawn with paved patio area; mature trees and plants including small orchard with fruit trees.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.