Prime End of Terrace Set Within This Highly Regarded Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a spacious and beautifully maintained period end of terrace situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite WC, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and downstairs shower room in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Gardens front and rear with off street car parking combine to make this the perfect home for young and old alike.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.68 x 3.87 (12'1" x 12'8")
- Attractive wooden fireplace, tiled inset, duble panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.71 x 2.30 (15'5" x 7'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- White suite comprising disabled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.01 x 2.08 (6'7" x 6'10")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 3.03 (8'6" x 9'11")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.17 x 3.05 (10'5" x 10'0")
- Range of mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, mature shrub and flowerbeds, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.