We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace bungalow which is located just off the Shore Road in the ever popular Rush Park Housing Estate and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and wood laminate flooring and a rear hall with access to garden. There are also two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a separate shower / wetroom.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a shared laneway leading to your own parking space, pebbled garden to front and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 13'4'' X 10'4'' (4.06m X 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 11'6'' X 10'8'' (3.51m X 3.25m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Storage area, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 10'5'' X 10'1'' AT WIDEST (3.18m X 3.07m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 8'4'' AT WIDEST (3.33m X 2.54m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- SHOWER / WETROOM
- Partly tiled walls, part tiled floor, shower unit, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
- Shared laneway to your own parking space.
Pebbled garden to front and shrub bed.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and disabled ramp.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.