Magnificent End Of Terrace Holding a Superb Site Within This Most Popular Residential Development.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a spacious end of terrace holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after residential location. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge with patio doors to garden, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and doors, wood burning stove, gas central heating, extensive range of built-in robes to master bedroom and pvc fascia and eaves. A superb site with gardens front, side and rear with southerly aspect to rear combines with most convenient location with schools, shopping and public transport all within walking distance makes immediate viewing a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.49 x 3.21 (18'0" x 10'6")
- Upvc double glazed patio doors, wood laminate floor, wood burning stove, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.58 x 5.52 (11'9" x 18'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area, panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door, understairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.54 x 2.90 (11'7" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.33 x 3.24 (7'8" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.32 x 3.01 (10'11" x 9'11")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above, panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, partly floored, electric.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, garden shed, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.