Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautiful period semi detached villa situated within this exceptionally popular location. The spacious interior retains much period detail and comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling benefits from gas central heating, enclosed yard with utility area and outside wc with gardens to front, side and rear with southerly aspect. Convenient to the many local amenities with the City and the Royal Hospital only minutes away.
Internal viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.89 x 3.18 (12'9" x 10'5")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.29 X 3.33 (10'10" X 10'11")
- Hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.46 x 2.10 (11'4" x 6'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.12 (13'10" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 2.53 (10'8" x 8'4")
- Attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.20 x 4.22 (10'6" x 13'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, Velux roof light, double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, garden shed, plumbed for washing machine, outside wc.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.