Situated in a quiet established residential area, this deceptively spacious end town house must be viewed both internally and externally to fully appreciate what's on offer. Internally, the bright spacious accommodation is well appointed and benefits from living room, kitchen, dining area, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally, the choice site also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and large garden to the front. Saintfield has proved a very popular place to live in recent times and to purchase a well presented terrace home at this money is rare. View now and you won't be disappointed!
- Entrance hall 11'5 x 6'3 (3.48m x 1.91m)
- Pvc double glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled.
- Living room 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.35m)
- Bright living room with decorative feature fireplace.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 8'10 (3.35m x 2.69m)
- A range of high and low level units including integrated oven and hob, integrated dish washer, stainless steel extractor fan, recess for washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor and walls. Door to rear.
- Dining area 10'0x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Built in cupboards.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- Bathroom 6'2 x 5'4 (1.88m x 1.63m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom one 13'0 x 8'5 (3.96m x 2.57m)
- Rear facing bedroom. Built in robes.
- Bedroom two 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.35m)
- Front facing bedroom. Built in robes.
- Bedroom three
- Front facing bedroom. Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- To the front is large garden laid out in lawns with mature planting and a path to the front door.
To the rear is a raised garden with decking and two outbuildings.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.