We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Church / Carnmoney roads and will suit a variety of purchaser especially those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, dining room and fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
There are also three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage with PVC lean to / conservatory to side and gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, hotpress
- LOUNGE 11'5'' X 11'1'' (3.48m X 3.38m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator
- DINING ROOM 11'10'' X 11'1'' (3.61m X 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'0'' X 8'7'' (3.35m X 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 10'0'' (3.61m X 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 9'5'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 2.87m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, cupboard and dressing table with drawers, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'0'' X 6'10'' (2.74m X 2.08m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, folding screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, heated towel radiator
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door, light, oil bolier.
PVC single glazed lean to / conservatory to side
Garden to lawn in front with shrub beds
Garden to side in lawn with shrub beds
Good garden to rear in lawn
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.