We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim / Hightown Roads which is within walking distance to Glengormley town centre offering easy access to all local amenities. This requires some modernisation but will still appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with double glass panelled doors to dining room and a separate fitted kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with patio area and timber shed.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'2'' X 11'7'' (3.71m X 3.53m)
- Radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 10'8'' (3.58m X 3.25m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN 8'5'' X 6'11'' (2.57m X 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3'' X 10'7'' (3.73m X 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'1'' X 7'1'' (2.77m X 2.16m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, hotpress.
- Paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Timber shed with light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Boiler house, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.