Well presented semi-detached house, detached garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Tullymore Park, a quiet and well established residential area off Leighinmohr Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located within walking distance of primary and secondary schools and all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre.
The property has three bedrooms and two reception rooms giving you the option to live at the front or rear of the house. This combined with the good outdoor space and convenient location make this a highly desirable home for first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from a gas central heating system, intruder alarm and UPVC double glazing. Detached single garage, off street parking on driveway for two cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Composite front door and hardwood / glazed internal door. Tiled floor.
- Built in cupboard and under stairs storage cupboard. Intruder alarm panel. Carpet.
- Lounge 3.55m x 3m (11'8" x 9'10")
- Cosy living room with TV, telephone / internet points. Carpet.
- Dining room 3.9m x 2.95m (12'10" x 9'8")
- Second reception room with vinyl flooring. Through to:
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2.2m (9'8" x 7'3")
- A range of floor and eye level painted kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with extractor hood. Integrated electric double oven. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Built in cupboard and access to roofspace. Intruder alarm panel.
- Bathroom 2.2m x 2m (7'3" x 6'7")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, P shaped bath and shower screen with thermostatic shower. Rain shower and hand held shower attachments. Heated towel rail. Laminate flooring, walls and ceiling clad in UPVC "mermaid" board. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.15m (11'0" x 10'4")
- Double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.52m x 3m (11'7" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.52m x 2.52m (8'3" x 8'3")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Garage 6.2m x 2.95m (20'4" x 9'8")
- Detached single garage with up and over and pedestrian side doors. Set up internally as two studios. Power.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Stoned front garden.
- Enclosed rear garden which isn't overlooked. Paved and stoned areas, raised flowerbeds and mature hedging. Brick shed and security lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.