St Judes Crescent is always a popular location as it offers convenience to the Ravenhill and Ormeau Roads, with most things on your doorstep, from Cherryvale Playing Fields, convenience shops on the Ormeau Road, to all the new and established cafes, bars and restaurant's.
This particular property is a little different from the normal terrace homes in the area as it not only benefits from well proportioned accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, lounge dining, fitted kitchen and large bathroom with separate shower, but also has superb outside space. To the rear there is a large courtyard / patio that is accessed directly from the kitchen but can also utilised as a parking area via the shared laneway and double gates.
This home also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing.
A superb home in a fantastic residential location with all the convenience you will ever need on your door step!
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, laminate flooring
- Lounge / Dining 6.45m x 3.35m (21'2 x 11'0)
- Into Bay
- Fitted Kitchen 4.29m x 2.29m (14'1 x 7'6)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level built-in units, formica work surfaces, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, housing gas boiler. Access to rear yard which in turn leads out to large courtyard garden area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 4.17m x 2.79m (13'8 x 9'2)
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom Two 4.32m x 2.31m (14'2 x 7'7)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained front garden.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen access provided to enclosed rear yard that in turn leads to large enclosed courtyard area that has double wooden gates that can be accessed via the large shared laneway to the rear.