Spacious linked semi-detached house, off street parking and enclosed rear garden in Rectory Fields, a very popular and desirable residential area off the Raceview Road, Broughshane.
Located within a short walk of all the amenities in Broughshane village, handy to Ballymena golf and rugby clubs and a short drive into Ballymena.
The property has three double bedrooms and other "nice to haves" such as an ensuite bathroom and downstairs WC.
A perfect property for first time buyers or growing families. No onward chain!!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, WC, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Parking bays to the front and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door and tiled floor.
- WC 1.9m x 1.5m (6'3" x 4'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.7m (12'10" x 12'2")
- Spacious living room with open fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Coving and laminate strip wood flooring. Under stair storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor landing.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.5m x 3.45m (18'1" x 11'4")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer. Built in cupboard. Tiled floor and recessed LED spot lighting. Double doors to rear garden.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress, built in cupboard and access via ladder to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 2.35m (7'10" x 7'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and recessed LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.1m (11'6" x 10'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.4m (10'6" x 7'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 4.3m x 3.05m (14'1" x 10'0")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Ensuite 2.9m x 1.5m (9'6" x 4'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail and recessed LED spot lighting. Tiled floor and Velux window.
- Pavoir brick parking bays.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with paved patio and decking areas. Oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.