Fabulous Detached Villa Set Within this Highly Desirable Location with Views of Cavehill
Holding a prime site within what is commonly regarded as one of Belfast's premier addresses this extended and modernised detached residence will have immediate appeal. The modern richly appointed interior comprises 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory and large utility / kitchen area. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom with shower and gas fired central heating.
Front garden in extensive paved driveway and rear garden in mature lawn with spectacular view of The Church of The Resurrection combines with the most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport, Cavehill Country Park and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within walking distance make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, half wood panelled walls.
- Through Lounge 3.94 x 3.63 (12'11" x 11'11")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.79 x 3.61 (19'0" x 11'10")
- Extensive range of white gloss high and low level units, marble worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting,
Patio doors to:
- Conservatory 3.30 x 2.67 (10'10" x 8'9")
- Ceramic tiled floor, Double glazed French doors to garden.
- Converted Garage Comprising:
- Utility/ Kitchen Area 3.12 x 2.58 (10'3" x 8'6")
- Range of low level gloss units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 4.56 x 2.75 (15'0" x 9'0")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 8.04 x 3.44 (26'5" x 11'3")
- Feature fireplace, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, full width windows, feature ceiling, recessed lights.
- First Floor
- Landing, half wood panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.94 (11'11" x 12'11")
- Range of built-in robes, cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 2.73 (11'11" x 8'11")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.55 x 2.70 (11'8" x 8'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 2.95 (11'1" x 9'8")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden in brick paved driveway, rear garden in lawn with spectacular view of The Church of The Resurrection.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.