The creation of a masterpiece starts with a blank canvas. In property terms this is exactly what you have in respect of this detached bungalow, that is first and foremost reflected in the price, that being the case the property still retains the potential of creating the perfect home and allows those with the flair and imagination to demonstrate their creative abilities in presenting this property to its ultimate potential. Located in an area that over the years has remained popular and matured well, will further enhance its appeal as will the convenience of Ballyholme Beach and the coastal walks on your door step and easy access to public transport to the town centre.
- UPVC Double glazed entrance door with opaque glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE 15'1" x 11'5" (4.60m x 3.48m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 11'4" (3.78m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'4" x 10'9" (3.45m x 3.28m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 12'3" x 10'9" (3.73m x 3.28m)
- White suite comprising: Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- KITCHEN 12'3" x 11'4" (3.73m x 3.45m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in extractor fan. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and external immersion heater.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 18'0" x 8'9" (5.49m x 2.67m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Boiler house.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with conifers.