We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a cul-de-sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with space for appliances and rear hall with access to garden and a furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include a concrete driveway, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINER 19'7'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (5.97m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'4'' X 10'5'' (3.45m X 3.18m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, fridge / freezer space, access to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Wc, wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5'' X 8'9'' (4.09m X 2.67m)
- Built in cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 3.25m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'8'' X 6'8'' AT WIDEST (3.25m X 2.03m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hans basin, low flush wc, part pvc tongue and groove panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Concrete driveway, pebbled gate to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.