At a price that will not break the budget this one bedroom bungalow offers investors or possibly first time buyers their first taste of investment potential or, in the case of first time buyers, their independence. The property offers the potential for a long term sound investment and /or a comfortable modern home. With all the local amenities at hand for convenient day to day living adds to the popularity and appeal of this particular home.
Its and now and ready for you; come along to a viewing and imagine how you'd make it yours.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- uPVC Double glazed entrance door into....
- LOUNGE 13'6" x 10'3" (4.11m x 3.12m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 7'1" x 6'7" (2.16m x 2.01m)
- Range of oak fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH 7'2" x 3'2" (2.18m x 0.97m)
- Walk in storage with shelving.
- BEDROOM 12'1" x 9'7" (3.68m x 2.92m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with "Mira" electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden in pavestones. Light.
- Enclosed garden in pavestones. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.