We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ashgrove Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and wood laminate flooring, modern beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and gas hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, pvc double glazing and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 17'11'' X 14'3'' (5.46m X 4.34m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, two radiators, wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'11'' X 9'4'' (5.46m X 2.84m)
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, glass display cabinets, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, partly tiled walls, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in storage and access to roofspace with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM ONE 15'9'' X 9'0'' (4.80m X 2.74m)
- Built in mirror sliding wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'3'' X 9'10'' (3.12m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM THREE 9'11'' X 7'4'' (3.02m X 2.24m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Concrete driveway, garden to front in lawn, fully enclosed paved garden to rear,
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.