This well maintained home is a fantastic first time buy, investment or as a downsize for someone hoping to live in a seaside location. Internally, there is a large living room/dining room with multi-fuel stove and a good sized kitchen with space for snug/family area. There are two double bedrooms, family bathroom, space to the front of the property for parking, workshop and area in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Within minutes of the beautiful Ballywalter beach front and within walking distance to all local amenities, we anticipate great interest in this home and recommend early viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and understairs storage.
- Living Room 18'1 x 10'1 (5.51m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, painted brick surround, multi-fuel burning stove, feature beam mantle, picture rail and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 15' x 9' (4.57m x 2.74m)
- Modern range of high and low level units and wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, feature glazed units, feature lighting, dado rail, wood panelling, tiled floor, built in storage, door to rear garden and space for dining area.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Picture rail and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10' x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Wood laminate flooring, feature cast iron fire surround and picture rail with sea views.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton overhead shower and glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and mosaic splashback, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Front - Space for parking, quiet cul-de-sac location.
Rear - Area in lawn, paved walkway, mature shrubs and trees, oil storage tank, outside light and outside tap.
- Workshop 17' x 9'1 (5.18m x 2.77m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.