Detached house, workshop, garage and large gardens in a peaceful rural location on the Mountstafford Road, Portglenone.
Situated within a mile and a short drive into the town with all its local schools, shops and amenities.
The property has been extended over the years and whilst it would benefit from some modernisation it does offer spacious accommodation over two floors.
Five bedrooms and two reception rooms offers flexible living arrangements. This combined with the great outdoor space, convenient and peaceful location will surely appeal to a growing family.
The workshop and garage may benefit those running a small business from home.
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Viewing IS possible under current restrictions.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, WC, bathroom and three bedrooms then a further two bedrooms on the first floor. Whilst the property would benefit from some modernisation and refurbishment it does benefit from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Large asbestos workshop and corrugated iron garage to the rear. All set on a large rural site on the Mountstafford Road.
- UPVC and glazed front door. A number of built in cupboards and hotpress. Carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.2m x 3m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Comfortable living room with marble fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset and tiled hearth. Carpet.
- Sitting room 4.1m x 3.05m (13'5" x 10'0")
- Second reception room. Carpet.
- Kitchen 4m x 3.65m (13'1" x 12'0")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with range of floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in larder, vinyl tiled flooring and tiled splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.9m x 0.9m (6'3" x 2'11")
- Separate WC.
- Bathroom 3.75m x 2.5m (12'4" x 8'2")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wet area with electric shower and panel bath.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11'0")
- Bedroom or reception room with carpet and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.95m (10'8" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom with range of built in wardrobes.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 4 4.5m x 3.1m (14'9" x 10'2")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and eaves storage. Velux window.
- Bedroom 5 4.5m x 4.5mLarge (14'9" x 14'9")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and eaves storage.
- Workshop 6m x 10m (19'8" x 32'10")
- Large asbestos workshop with power.
- Corrugated iron garage with power. Houses oil fired boiler.
- Stoned driveway and approach and large front gardens in neat lawn.
- Stoned and concrete area with neat lawn. Additional ground behind and to side of workshop. Views over fields to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.