We are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent and extended detached family home which is conveniently located just off the Ballynure Road, Newtownabbey, and will ideally suit the growing family. Presented to an exacting standard by the present owners, no expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable character and charm.
Inside the accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall with feature spiral staircase to first floor, double glass panelled doors to lounge and dining room, snug, downstairs w.c, spacious fitted kitchen with range of appliance's and a separate utility room. Also on the ground floor there is large family room with feature wood burning stove, second staircase to first floor and double glass panelled door to a sun room with feature vaulted ceiling and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, one benefiting from ensuite shower room and a separate family bathroom with white suite and walk in shower area. Outside there is a brick paved driveway to front with garden in lawn and double gates at side opening to a large stoned driveway for ample parking leading to a garage / stable block and a good size garden in lawn.
This bright, spacious property offers the perfect in semi rural living yet is only minutes away from main arterial routes. Early viewing is a must !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Parquet style flooring, radiator, feature steel spiral staircase, double glass panelled doors to lounge and dining room
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
- SNUG 10'8'' x 7'0'' (3.25m x 2.13m)
- Parquet style flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 22'1'' x 10'8'' (6.73m x 3.25m)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with reclaimed brick mutli fuel burning stove and wooden surround, parquet style flooring, two radiators, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- DINING ROOM 19'0'' x 10'8'' (5.79m x 3.25m)
- Part parquet style flooring, radiator, archway to kitchen
- KITCHEN 23'7'' x 10'2'' (7.19m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, double range style cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge space, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, steps down to family room
- UTILITY ROOM 11'7'' x 6'5'' (3.53m x 1.96m)
- Built in storage area, worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed side door
- FAMILY ROOM 22'4'' x 16'3'' (6.81m x 4.95m)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with reclaimed brick multi fuel burning stove, painted wood surround, two radiators, staircase to first floor, double glass panelled doors to sun room
- SUN ROOM 14'0'' x 12'1'' (4.27m x 3.68m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, feature vaulted ceiling and PVC double glazed double doors to rear,
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 21'8'' x 10'10'' (6.60m x 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 2 18'1'' x 10'10'' (5.51m x 3.30m)
- Radiator, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 3 12'8'' x 10'7'' (3.86m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 4 12'9'' x 10'11'' (3.89m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 5 14'2'' x 10'11'' (4.32m x 3.33m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator
- White suite comprising feature cast iron freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in shower area with glass brick walls, tiled floor, two radiators, storage cupboard
- Brick paved driveway to front
Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds
Double gates at side opening to large stoned driveway for ample parking and turning space leading to rear of property.
Detached garage and 3 adjoining separate stables blocks / storage units suitable for a variety of uses
Superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.