An excellent mid terrace property located on Dunraven Avenue in the popular Bloomfield area. The property comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and dining area, fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a coloured bathroom suite. Externally the property offers an enclosed rear yard. This property is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. Early viewing highly recommended!
* Please note photos are historic and subject to change*
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile floor.
- Lounge 13'07 (into Bay) x 9'08 (4.14m ( into Bay) x 2.95m)
- Feature fire place with brick surround and tile hearth. Sliding doors leading to -
- Dining Room 10'0 x 9'11 (3.05m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 7'07 x 6'06 (2.31m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for fridge, space for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roof space, hot press with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'05 x 10'01 (4.09m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 9'11 x 8' (3.02m x 2.44m)
- Coloured suite comprising of tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.