Situated in a quiet established residential area, this deceptively spacious semi detached home must be viewed both internally and externally to fully appreciate what's on offer. Internally, the bright spacious accommodation is well appointed and benefits from living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally, the choice site also benefits from a large detached garage, outbuilding, an excellent private garden area to rear and parking to the front. With so few properties available at this price for so much accommodation, view now and you won't be disappointed!
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door with glazed side panels to spacious entrance hall.
- Living room 12'9x 10'1 (3.89m x 3.07m)
- Bright living room. Fireplace with marble inset and hearth, wooden hearth.
- Kitchen 12'9 x 9'10 (3.89m x 3.00m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel cooker and extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. Large larder. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear.
- Bathroom 6'8x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace. Fully flooring.
- Bedroom one 10'1 x 9'7 (3.07m x 2.92m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom two 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in robes. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom three 11'1 x 6'9 (3.38m x 2.06m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in robes.
- To the front is a gated paved parking area and a brick paved front garden. To the rear is a three tiered fully paved, low maintenance back garden area.
- Garage 21'2 x 8'4 (6.45m x 2.54m)
- Power and light. Roller door.
- Outbuilding 9'4 x 4'8 (2.84m x 1.42m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.