We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a cul de sac within a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with double glass panelled doors to a dining room and a separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.86m x 3.61m (12'8 x 11'10)
- Radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.61m x 2.69m (11'10 x 8'10)
- KITCHEN 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10 x 10'8)
- Radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.40m at widest (11'9 x 11'2 at widest)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.64m at widest (9'4 x 8'8 at widest)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, vanity unit and low flush W.C. Partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Outhouse with oil boiler.