Priced to allow for modernisation, this semi detached property enjoys a surprising spacious driveway and garden to the rear. Extended just over ten years ago to allow for a second reception room leading to the kitchen, this property offers ideal accommodation for many buyers able to invest and put their own stamp on the property. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, loft insulation and uPVC double glazed windows. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'0 x 11'0 (4.57m x 3.35m)
- (at widest points). Tiled fireplace with tile hearth and electric fire.
- Dining Room 12'4 x 8'4 (3.76m x 2.54m)
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 7'9 (3.28m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for under the counter fridge, plumbed for washing machine, space for under the counter freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'8 (4.04m x 3.25m)
- Two built in cupboards and dresser.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, one and a quarter shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Small patio to front, generous tarmac driveway for at least four cars.
Enclosed large rear garden, two sheds, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.